These are the first two of four Sharepoint exams. I’ll be taking the other two next week (70-541 and 70-542). These two are focused on the installation and configuration of both WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007. I was actually surprised at how much I knew before I even started studying. I’d say if you work with Sharepoint in some form on a regular basis, you probably just need to brush up on some of the more esoteric things. Network Load Balancing was something I don’t use in my day-to-day with Sharepoint, so I read up on it a bit. If you are looking to take these tests, just follow the outline on the Microsoft Learning site.
Archive for the ‘Sharepoint’ Category
March 11th, 2008 No comments
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs (New Rules Social Media Series) by Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Who’s Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Suc by Keith Ferrazzi